- Go to https://cadecalc.app
- Click the Connect with Strava button at the bottom of the page
- Grant Cadence Calculator access to your data
- and that's it! Make sure you know how to set your gear ratio
If you ever want to stop using Cadence Calculator, follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.strava.com/settings/apps
- Find Cadence Calculator in your list of connected apps and click Revoke Access
- Add your gear ratio to the descrtiption of your Strava activity. It needs to be in the top line of the description formatted like: "[chainring size]x[cog size]"